1. The MexiCanadian Leaf Cutter def. Van Martigan with a Mexican Flying Squirrel Press in 6.35 minutes. This Match had a 10 minute time limit.
2. The Mississippi Moondogs w/ Tim the Baker def. Richard D. & Brody Steele. The Moondogs took care of them in rather quick fashion with a very strong and horrific beatdown. The match lasted 11.32 minutes with a 15 minute time limit.
3. Spyder Murphy w/ Juicy TuTu def. “Big” Mark Adams in 10.25 minutes with a 15
minute time limit.
4. KDW Flyweight Champion Simon Sezz & Andrew Hunter def. The Texas Outlaw and Jacob Black in a 30 min time limit “Falls Count Anywhere” match. Simon pinned Jacob Black at the 12.25 min mark for the win.
5. KDW Tag Team Champions “The Elite” (Nate Steele & Sexy Stan Sierra) w/The Amazing Maria def. The Party O’ Bros. This match was set with a 30 min time limit. While the P.O.B.’s seemed to be in control very early on, they hit a double team move on Stan Sierra when current KDW Unified Heavyweight Champion Brandon Able came to ringside pulling referee Jerry Laguana out from behind and leaving him unconscious on the floor. Brandon then did the same to Bradzilla while Nate Steele laid Stan Sierra’s hand over Justin Storm for the pin when referee Paul Wood came out to count the pinfall victory at the 4.35 min mark.
The entire Elite started to beat on the P.O.B.’s after getting their hands raised when Apollo “Showtime” Garvin hit the ring with a Kendo stick. When Apollo asked where the Wiesel “The Boss” Robert A. Tucker was Brandon Able said he was handling “ELITE” Business in Atlanta, GA. Apollo then stated with “The Boss” not there to interfere, it would be the perfect time to teach the entire Elite (including That Bimbo Maria) a lesson in which they have been long over due. He asked the fans if they wanted to see that and the arena erupted in cheer and excitement. So Apollo requested from KDW owner Danny Walker to change his Title match to next week, Sunday August 9th and in place today have a special Handicap match Main Event including all of the Elite. Owner Danny Walker agreed with excitement and set a special 60 min time limit main event. The Elite argued and complained that this wouldn’t be fair and they weren’t prepared for such action. Danny Walker said then you have 5 mins and 5 mins only to get prepared and called for a 5 min intermission before the main event!
6. Apollo & The Party O’ Bros def. The Elite (Brandon Able, Nate Steele, Stan Sierra, w/ Maria ). Apollo led the charge from the beginning although it seemed Heavyweight Champion Brandon Able did everything in his power to avoid contact with Apollo. After many tags and action back and forth with referees Paul Wood and James Hinecker, Apollo got the victory pin at the 12.48 min mark.